Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shameless self-promotion

Slow news day, so far, but if you're itching for a fight, check out BustedHalo.com's "Spiritual Smackdown" blog, which features two young adult Catholics from right and left in a contentious yet charitable debate. We each blog every other day, and readers can leave comments. BustedHalo's pretty balanced, but I expect to get slaughtered in the comments department! In the right pew, my opposite number works in grassroots organizing for causes pushed by the hierarchy. We have totally different backgrounds, so it should be interesting. My first post: "John Paul 'the Great'?"

If you want to see my answer, click the link above, or put the following in your browser address bar:

http://www.bustedhalo.com/blogs/index.php

I'm "Windy City Guy," and if you don't know what I look like, I think I'll have pic there--bet you can't wait to go now! :)

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your BLOG. :) I am a liberal-ish lesbian who was raised Catholic by a former nun (my mom). It's refreshing to see some "diversity" within the Church!

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOps! I filled that out wrong. My blog is at http://honeydew926.wordpress.com/

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home