Friday, March 03, 2006

"Your regular readers are bored"

Whoever left that comment asked that it not be posted, so I decided to make it a headline.

Sorry, folks, I've let you down. Unfortunately I have a glut of writing opportunities that actually pay the bills, so they come first! But I appreciate the fact that I actually have a few regular readers, so I'll try to come up with something.

I am going on vacation though from March 16 to March 26--Puerto Rico, great scuba diving--so if it's a little light until the end of March, perhaps you'll forgive me. We liberals are full of compassion, right?

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacation? Puerto Rico? We're only full of compassion if you buy us drinks with lots of rum and paper umbrellas in them. ;) Have a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home