Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hands off!

Just a couple of the more strident supporters of the anti-gay constitutional amendment:

From a sign at the pro-amendment rally: "Stop same-sex marriage: It endorses masturbation." I'm going to make that into a T-shirt.

Exodus International's Alan Chambers, who said he quit homosexuality 14 years ago: "Our children are being raped every day of school by what's being taught. Are you mad? I'm mad. I'm so mad. God have mercy." Change mad to "crazy," and I think you might be on to something. Maybe you're just on something.

And, my favorite, a reporter's question to one activist who was lamenting the "epidemic of fatherlessness" in America: "How would outlawing gay marriage encourage heterosexual fathers to stick around?"

Good question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home