Friday, August 18, 2006

Hungry?

Well don't eat this--a collection of chocolate droppings alleged to look like the Virgin Mary. (I, however, don't quite see it.) What's better are the comments from the MSNBC story (all the following are comments from the story):

I'm curious as to why the Virgin Mary always chooses to reveal herself in food--grilled cheese, chocolate ... what is she really trying to say? I think she is trying to reach out to Nicole Richie.

Personally I think it looks like an owl.

I always knew chocolate was God. [CtotheL: Can't argue with that!]

Of course, then there's Cruz Jacinta, who found the chocolate Virgin, a mom who's been having marital difficulties: "I have big problems right now, personally, and lately I've been saying that God doesn't exist. This has given me renewed faith."

Maybe it is Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home